The title of Niantic receives a park in both versions, although apparently there are no notable changes to highlight. We know the details.
Niantic has updated Pokémon GO in its iOS and Android versions with the aim of correcting certain errors. The update, already available in both operating systems, weighs 42 MB and is necessary to play.
How to download the update
To download the new Pokémon GO patch on Android (Ver. 0.137.2) or on iOS (Ver. 1.105.2) we have two options: the first one is through the pop-up notification that will be displayed on our terminal if we have it configured. The other option is based on going to the App Store in the case of iPhone or Play Store in case of Google and update the title.
As we mentioned, there are no apparent changes to highlight, although certain errors reported by the players are corrected.
New events on the way
The arrival of spring will be celebrated in Pokémon GO with the new equinox event. From March 19 to March 26, some plant species such as Oddish, Exeggcute, Sunkern and Shroomish will appear wildly. Likewise, we remember that on March 25 will be the arrival of Deoxys defensive form to the EX raids. Lastly, this month’s Community Day will be celebrated on March 23 from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Spanish time, a change in time compared to what we were seeing in the previous months .
If you plan to evolve any of your Pokémon through the Sinnoh Stone, here is the complete list.
All evolutions with Sinnoh Stone
The Sinnoh Stone is necessary to evolve several creatures from the first, second and third generation of Pokémon such as Magneton and Nosepass.
With the introduction of the fourth generation in Pokémon GO in mid-October 2018 there were also evolutions of creatures belonging to Kanto, Johto and Hoenn, such as Lickitung, Sneasel and Kirlia.
To obtain them, the Sinnoh Stone (the region of the fourth generation) is needed , which can be obtained by meeting the weekly challenge of research tasks, among other ways.
With it, and a hundred candies of the corresponding Pokémon, you can get the following evolutions .
- Magneton with 100 candies Magnemite evolves to Magnezone
- Rhydon with 100 candies Rhyhorn evolves to Rhyperior
- Lickitung with 100 candies Lickitung evolves to Lickilicky
- Tangela with 100 candies Tangela evolves to Tangrowth
- Electabuzz with 100 candies Electabuzz evolves to Electivire
- Magmar with 100 candies Magmar evolves to Magmortar
- Sneasel with 100 candies Sneasel evolves to Weavile
- Togetic with 100 candies Togepi evolves to Togekiss
- Yanma with 100 candies Yanma evolves to Yanmega
- Gligar with 100 candies Gligar evolves to Gliscor
- Murkrow with 100 candies Murkrow evolves to Honchkrow
- Kirlia with 100 candy Ralts evolves to Gallade
- Misdreavus with 100 candies Misdreavus evolves to Mismagius
- Piloswine with 100 candies Swinub evolves to Mamoswine
- Dusclops with 100 candies Duskull evolves to Dusknoir
- Snorunt with 100 candies Snorunt evolves to Frosslass
- Aipom with 100 candies Aipom evolves to Ambipom
- Roselia with 100 candies Roselia evolves to Roserade
- Porygon2 with 100 candies Porygon evolves to Porygon-Z
- Nosepass with 100 candies Nosepass evolves to Probopass